This fall has been more “fall” in many ways for me. I’ve been doing those “fall” activities like visiting an apple orchard, or getting all the perfect sweaters and boots for fall, and now visiting NYC for the most perfect “fall” I could ask for, and I am loving it! This is the first time I’m getting to do a tag like this and it’s totally fitting that it’s all about my new obsession. You guessed it! FALL. Allison of How to Get Things Done in 10 Ways nominated me to complete this and I couldn’t be more excited! There are just a few rules for this tag:
- Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
- Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
- Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
- After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
Maroon and hunter green for sure!!! I can not get enough of them! I’ve been loving them paired with black. Simple but so cute!
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
I have no idea why but “Singing in the Rain” by Gene Kelly comes to mind!
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Absolutely the smokey eye! I love eye shadow and enjoy going through a bunch of different pallets to do a fun new eye look. I am really wanting to get into the bold/ dark lips looks but I just can’t bring myself to do it. I love the look just not sure about it on me!
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
My routine usually stays about the same but I get more diligent about wearing moisturizer, and usually use a little more to keep my skin from getting dry!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
How cozy it is! The clothes, blankets, everything! Getting into that time of year where you can stay in doors and cozy up…sometimes there’s nothing better!!
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
Honestly 50/50. I know that sounds like a cop-out but it’s the truth! Just like in my last answer, I LOVE staying indoors and cuddling up. Although, I love going outside and enjoying the beautiful crisp weather equally as much. It is so relaxing!
And the nominees are…