I was nominated by Jessika Gosen for the sunshine blogger award and it just made my day! I have been loving the blogging world and have so much fun doing these challenges and awards because I get to meet so many new, fun bloggers and get to learn even more about the ones I already love! If you haven’t yet, make sure you check out Jessika!!:)
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominators.
3. Nominate other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. Coffee or Tea?
-Had you asked me a year ago I would have said NEITHER but now COFFEE ALL THE WAY. Love it! I can only have a cup or so before my heart starts going crazy, or I start feeling caffeine drunk but I love it!
2. What t.v. show(s) do you binge on?
-Right now it is most definitely Jane The Virgin.. OBSESSED with that show! Some of my other favorites are Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Friends, The Sopranos, Wet Hot American Summer, Daredevil, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girls, Gilmore Girls, and well I could probably say more but I’m already feeling bad about how much TV I watch.
3. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
-The first place to come to mind was actually either Disneyworld or Hawaii. I have been to both places but have been wanting to go back so much lately and will actually be visiting Hawaii next year for a friends wedding! However, since I have already been there I would probably say either Greece or somewhere in Europe!
4. Do you collect anything?
-Not in particular. I don’t necessarily have a specific thing I collect but I have always collected little trinkets from events (i.e. tickets, wrist bands, brochures etc.). I used to put them all in scrapbooks but it ended up getting very time consuming, and now I just keep them in boxes.
5. The Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
-Neither? Please don’t hate me. I just really don’t have a preference or opinion.
6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
-Mission Impossible.. I think…I can’t totally remember!
7. If you received a gift you didn’t much like, would you re-gift it for someone else?
-Probably not. If anything I would give it to my sister or mom if I thought they would like it more:). Not against re-gifting, I just never have. Although, I’ve never gotten something I’ve felt like re-gifting so maybe I will have a different answer in the future!
8. What is something you do for yourself that makes you feel good?
– Workout/Run, clean (weird yes, but it just feels so nice after!), go for a lunch by myself and have a beer and just relax; taking time for myself.
9. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
-Giving in and having a donut that are always at work, all my favorite tv shows and binge watching them, having that juicy burger at dinner instead of something healthy haha
10. Have you accomplished anything on your “bucket list”?
– A lot of things I think:) At the same time I have so much more to do!!:)
11. If there was a zombie apocalypse, where would you think is the best place to be?
-Probably with my family and friends. I feel like they are all weirdly prepared and have different skills that would keep me safe! OR Disneyworld, cause why not! Not a bad place to be if shit got real. Oh! Or a cruise… Do zombies like water?!?
1. Do you have any pets? If not do you want any?
2. Where would your dream place to live be?
3. What is your biggest weakness?
4. What are your top 5 favorite shows?
5. Where is your favorite place to go on a weekend away?
6. What is your favorite thanksgiving side dish?
7. Would you rather go to space or explore ruins?
8. Do you have any quirky decorations in your house? (I have a toddler size Darth Vader that sits on my fire place. My friends call it “Darth on the Harth” Like elf on the shelf haha)
9. Have you ever been to a Disney park? What is your favorite one?
10. Do you have any fears about blogging?
11. What is your favorite holiday?
I hope you guys enjoyed some of these answers and have fun answering my silly questions!! There is totally no obligation to join in and if you are reading this and want to join in you totally should! I wish I could nominate everyone!