Happy New Year!!:) I feel like all I’ve been saying lately is, “I can’t believe…fill in the blank” Honestly though, I can’t believe it’s already 2016!!!
I used to always make a list of all my resolutions and over the years have done that less and less. I still think of some resolutions and things I would like to do over the next year but have been trying to remind myself of doing that all year long. Last year my biggest resolution and goal was to get healthy. I feel like I accomplished that but am still continuing to do that! I don’t think it ever really stops! This year I want to take time and enjoy every day! Travel, have fun with friends and family and make tons of new amazing memories! Looking back on last year, I realized I didn’t remember all the little stresses I had, I just remembered all the badass stuff I got to do! I thought instead of doing serious resolutions I would do some funny/nerdy ones. I really do hope I accomplish these! 😉
- Watch House of Cards, Orange Is The New Black, Nashville and ALL THE SHOWS I KEEP PUTTING OFF!!!!
- Finish the Harry Potter book series.
- Read all the other books I have been wanting to get to like, You Deserve A Drink by Mamrie Hart, Yes, Please by Amy Poehler, and both of Mindy Kaling’s books!
- Get really really good at Mario Kart, or at least good enough to give Nick a little competition!!
- Go to more new Breweries!
- Go sledding in the snow or something like that.
Do you ever make silly New Years Resolutions? If so, what are some of yours?