This week the official countdown has begun!
All I have to do is get through his week of work and then I am officially on vacation for a week! How do you get through a week of work when all you can think about is vacation?! It’s torchere! It’s impossible!!
This past week I’ve been trying to find ideas of things to do to keep this week more bearable. Here are some ways to get through the week when you really just want to be on vacation already!
1. Make fun plans for the week
-Date night! What’s better than some burritos, beer and my favorite guy!!
– It’s the final episode of the bachelor so I will FOR SURE be spending all Tuesday night with my girls finding out what happens!
– St: Patrick’s Day! We will be heading to Nick’s parents house for corned beef and cabbage! Can’t wait!
2. Keep busy while at work.
– Focus on getting everything accomplished by the time vacation rolls around! Not only will the time fly by buy you won’t have to worry while away!
3. Get the cleaning out of the way.
– This is what most of my Sunday consisted of. So. Much. Vacuuming. The rest of the week will feel like a breeze because you won’t be panicking about everything that needs to get done.
4. Look forward to what’s ahead!
– This also sounds like torture but can really help! Looking forward to all the fun you will have can make the days seems not so bad!
Honestly though, even with these I can’t stop thinking about what this next week holds and the fun new adventures we will have!
What are some things you guys do to keep busy when all you can think about is vacation or something fun that is happening in your life? Any advice is welcome!!