That’s right! I’m 25 today and officially no longer in my early 20s. All week I’ve been in denial saying I’m still a “fresh young 24 year old”. Until my best friend pointed out thats not true and I was actually on the verge of expiration. Touché.
Last week I ran across a blog post from The Makeup Case and it was her Birthday Tag! I thought it was absoultly perfect considering mine was coming up. It was super fun reading all her answers and really fun filling this out and talking all things birthday. It also reminded me how much I hate picking favorites. Everything is my favorite and I can never make up my mind!! Like when someone ask’s me my favorite color I always want to say all of them. Who can chose?! Although pizza may be that one exception. Since I was little pizza has been my favorite food…can you blame me? Anyone else have this problem picking favorites??
Anyway lets get into it!
1.When is your birthday?
-Today! August 19th 🙂
2.How old are you turning? (Or if your birthday recently passed, how old did you turn?)
3.What was your favorite present that you’ve ever received?
-For my 20th birthday my sister made me a HUGE basket full of all my favorite things. It had posters and shirts from my favorite band at the time, Disney stuff including a hat with my name engraved on the back. It was epic. I also got my first laptop that year from my parents and its still the one I use now. What a badass year!
4. Are you/did you have a party this year? If so what are you doing?
-Sort of! A group of my closest friends and I are going out to one of my favorite brewery’s for drinks and to hang out there! They have games outside and it’s a great place to have everyone together. Saturday Nick’s parts are throwing up a small goodbye party for family members so I will get to see them on my birthday weekend too which will be nice!
5. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
-I usually do something with Nick and my best friends and then also always have dinner at my parents’ house. My mom always decorates the whole kitchen and its just a great time.
6. What was the most memorable birthday that you had?
-Honestly parts of every birthday stick out to me. I am the worst at picking favorites or anything like that!
7. If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
-I would travel to amazing places with my most favorite people by my side 🙂
8. What’s your birthday wish list?
-Honestly its these shoes. I want them SO bad and have been forcing myself to not buy them. Also, TONS of makeup! However, every year I make a list and most of my friends just end up surprising me with gifts and its always better than anything I would have thought up!
9. If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday?
-Probably what I said for #7. Just be with my friends and family and go somewhere amazing and be all together.
10. Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one.
-Currently all my memory box’s are boxed up and I don’t have access to anything like this. I owe you. Promise. But here is a picture from last year!
11. Do you have any birthday traditions?
– Having dinner with my family and decorating the whole kitchen. We do it for everyone’s birthday in the family and the decorations stay up all week. Even though it happened every year, you still decorate when the person isn’t around and it’s a nice litter surprise.
12.What’s your favorite part about your birthday?
– It’s just such a happy day! Nothing extravagant has to happen but everyone I love is around and sending nice messages and its just a great day all around.
13.What’s one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday?
-I’m moving all the way to Florida!
14. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone?
-Nope and Nope! I’ve been part of ones but never planned them!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Happy Friday 🙂