Happy Wednesday Lovebugs! Since we don’t leave until this upcoming weekend for our move, I’ve gotten to spend this week so far enjoying quality time with our families. That means lots of girl time with my mom and sister and I can’t get enough! We started off Monday getting pedicures together and then doing some shopping. I swear, if all Monday’s were like that, they wouldn’t have such a bad rap!
One of the places we stopped was Ulta and I just can’t leave that place empty handed. I picked up a tried and true favorite and also a couple products I had been hearing wonderful reviews about and couldn’t wait to share with you guys.
1. Nivea Men Post Shave Balm– I’ve heard and read from multiple people this can be used as an amazing primer! It leaves a tacky feeling which is perfect for when applying foundation. My sister also said she’s seen a significant difference in how great her skin looks since using this.
2. Physicians Formula Eye Booster– My sister has this eye liner and one plus is it also has a serum to enhance lashes. I have used this two times so far and if nothing else it has an amazing applicator!
3. NYX Pore Filler Primer– I’ve been noticing some pores lately and can’t deny foundation goes on so much better after a great primer has been applied to problem areas!
4. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray– This I have used before and love! Affordable and effective!
5. Maybelline Cover Stick– I got this in a green tone to test out how it works in my red areas. Especially my nose!
I would love to hear it any of you have tried these products!